Atturo Tire is the tire brand dedicated to the SUV, Crossover and Light Truck (4×4) segments of the tire market. Atturo designs and distributes stylishly aggressive tires that meet your needs both on and off road. The active outdoor lifestyle embraced by people around the world is driving the growth of the SUV and 4×4 vehicle market. We are the only brand solely focused on delivering tires to support your daily adventure.
Atturo Tire’s commitment to continuous improvement and innovation can be seen in our product line and our having built lasting relationships with customers, strategic partners, and dealers around the globe. Our tires are the result of a unique vision and a combined 80+ years of tire manufacturing experience and innovation. Tested and certified for global markets, we commit to a quality standard with a three-year warranty for all new Atturo Tires.
Policy Regarding Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP)
Atturo actively supports the advertising and promotion of its products by its domestic dealers and distributors through materials provided by
Atturo at nominal or no cost. Atturo has built a strong reputation among consumers. Atturo has determined that it shall not support, through
advertising or promotional materials, cooperative advertising or otherwise advertisements or promotional materials that have the effect of
diminishing or detracting from the perceived value of Atturo products.
Effective as of October 1, 2022, Atturo has established a minimum advertised price (“MAP”) on all genuine Atturo products. This policy applies to
U.S. and Canadian dealers and distributors.
The Map policy shall work under the following guidelines:
1. The MAP for select genuine Atturo products shall be listed on each Genuine Atturo jobber sheet for dealers and distributors. MAP pricing
is established by Atturo for select Atturo products and may be adjusted by Atturo at its sole discretion.
2. The MAP policy applies to all advertisements of Genuine Atturo products in any and all media including, without limitation, flyers,
posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, internet or similar electronic media, television,
radio, and public signage. The MAP policy is not applicable to any in store advertising that is not distributed to any customer.
3. The inclusion in advertising of free or discounted products (whether made by Atturo or another manufacturer) with a product covered by
MAP policy would be contrary to the policy if it has the effect of discounting the advertised price of the covered product below the MAP.
4. MAP applies only to advertised prices and does not apply to the price at which products are actually sold or offered for sale to an
individual customer within the dealers retail location or over the telephone. Atturo dealers and distributors remain free to sell these
products at any prices they elect.
5. MAP does not establish maximum advertised prices. All dealers and distributors may offer Atturo products at any price in excess of the
MAP established for such products.
6. Atturo’s MAP policy does not in any way limit the ability of any dealer to advertise that “they have the lowest prices” or they “will meet
or beat any competitors price”, or that consumers should “call for a price” or phrases of similar import as long as the price advertised or
listed for the products is not less than MAP.
7. From time to time Atturo may discontinue models or engage in promotions with respect to certain products. In such events, Atturo
reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP with respect to the affected products by notifying all dealers of such change. Atturo
further reserves the right to adjust the MAP with respect to all or certain products at its sole discretion.
8. Intentional and/or repeated failure to abide by this policy will result in termination of dealership or distributorship. Atturo does not
intend to do business with dealers or distributors who degrade the image of Atturo and its products. Atturo will not provide prior notice
or issue warnings before taking any action under this policy.
9. The terms of this MAP policy are proprietary and should not be disclosed to other parties. The MAP policy is also designed to ensure
dealers and distributors have the incentive to invest resources into services for Atturo customers.
10. Atturo and/or assigned agent shall determine violations of this Policy at its sole discretion. Only Atturo’s designated Policy administrator
and/or assigned agent are authorized to communicate Policy updates, changes, or decisions. No other Atturo representative or agent is
authorized to confirm compliance with, discuss, or amend the Policy.
For inquires contact:
3250 N. Oak Grove Ave.
Waukegan, IL 60087
Telephone: (855) 632-8031
Besides monitoring and MAP policy enforcement we also develop a healthy relationship with your compliant sellers.