Dynamat is a thin, flexible, easy to cut and mold sheet that actually stops noise causing resonance and vibration, by using visco-elastic qualities that promote vibro-acoustic energy conversion. In short, that means noise becomes silent energy. This process is called “damping”. The Dynamat line of products also include other acoustic materials that absorb air-borne noise.
The Minimum Advertised Price (“MAP”) policy set forth by Dynamat Inc. contains references to specific prices to be used in authorized dealer (“Dealer”) advertising and promotion, either in print or on the Internet. Dealer advertising, or promotion, that contains specific prices for Dynamat products must comply with Dynamat’s MAP policy.
All prices appearing in Dealer advertising and promotions must be within $1.00 or above the price for the product set forth in the most recent Cost Guide as defined in Dynamat’s Master Authorized Dealer Agreement and/or Dynamat’s Master Authorized Internet Dealer Agreement.
MAP Policy Guidelines:
The following Minimum Advertised Price (“MAP”) policy guidelines and restrictions are to be observed at all times when advertising or promoting specific prices for Dynamat products. Please note that Dealer participation is voluntary. All other MAP policy requirements are in effect and will be enforced.
1. Resellers are permitted to advertise and sell Dynamat products as retailers. We have established a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy for Resellers selling Dynamat products. This policy has been established to protect and support all Resellers.
2. To remain in compliance with the MAP Policy, Resellers shall advertise Dynamat products for a price that meets or exceeds the MAP established by Dynamat unilaterally from time to time. The MAP policy is subject to amendment or modification at any time by Dynamat unilaterally and in its sole discretion. Any advertised price below the MAP in any medium (including print, internet, email, radio, television, etc.) does not comply with the MAP Policy.
3. Subject to the below, any price information related to Dynamat products on any Internet website is considered to be “advertising” and must conform to this MAP Policy. The MAP Policy applies to all websites and other Internet reference sites, either expressed or implied, except for references contained solely on invoices or final website checkout/shopping cart displays. Advertising that expresses or implies a price below MAP which results in a price displayed below MAP other than at final checkout is in violation of this MAP policy. To comply with the MAP Policy, Resellers are responsible for taking all necessary steps within their control to ensure their pricing is advertised at or above the MAP on any and all Internet search engines.
4. Permanent discounts and promotions that effectively lower the advertised price below the MAP are not in compliance with the MAP Policy. Aggregating the product price and shipping price to satisfy the MAP Policy is also not in compliance with the MAP Policy. The MAP Policy applies to the advertised price of a Dynamat product before shipping, handling, or additional charges levied.
5. Price matching will not be accepted as a valid reason for violations of this MAP policy.
6. To remain in compliance with the MAP Policy, Resellers must disclose upon request valid names, contact information, and domain addresses for any and all websites upon which Reseller sells or advertises Dynamat Products. This includes all subsidiaries or DBA’s affiliated with Reseller’s business, and any other online resellers Reseller may be supplying.
7. Dynamat shall have full discretion in enforcing its MAP Policy. In the event a Reseller violates the MAP Policy, Dynamat reserves the right to cease selling Dynamat products to such Reseller, provided that it will at all times abide by the terms of any existing contract it has with the Reseller related to the supply of Dynamat products. Dynamat will not be held responsible for enforcement of this policy or lack thereof. Dynamat will act accordingly when deemed necessary and when legal.
Dynamat will provide the Dealer with advance, written notice of a specific period of time when a product can be advertised or promoted at a specific price that is different from its MAP price. At the end of such specified period of time, the MAP pricing of the product will automatically and immediately re-adjust to the prior MAP pricing unless otherwise stated in writing by Dynamat.
This MAP Policy, including the validity hereof and the rights and obligations of the parties hereunder, shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Ohio.
Besides monitoring and MAP policy enforcement we also develop a healthy relationship with your compliant sellers.