Russ Wernimont is a cutting-edge fabricator with over 26 years of custom metal fabrication experience. With a passion for design along with the pride of craftsmanship, Russ Wernimont Designs engineers some of the best Harley-Davidson aftermarket parts in the industry.
The Russ Wernimont Designs formula is simple; “Small modifications can make a big difference.” RWD’s light kits are a good example; Cat’s Eye turn signals or the Maltese Cross Headlight are often just the beginning of a customer’s work on their otherwise stock machine. From there they can choose front fenders to mix and match with RWD rear Fenders or custom Tanks.
We are happy and honored to be helping this fantastic brand to maintain its reputation since 2020.
Russ Wernimont Designs & Consulting, LLC., (“RWD”) has spent 25 plus years building a brand of quality parts and products. In order to preserve its reputation for providing customers with high-value products and strong after-sales support, RWD has established the following MAP policy. By not adhering to the established MAP policy, a reseller can dramatically diminish or detract from the perceived value of RWD brands and products This MAP policy is intended to allow consumers to purchase from resellers based on loyalty and customer experience. In the interest of protecting both resellers and consumers, it is necessary to abide by the following requirements.
1. Any advertisement of an RWD product identified in the MAP price list offering more than 10% below the MSRP will be a violation of this MAP policy. This Minimum Advertised Price is established by RWD and may be adjusted by RWD at such time and in such amounts as it may determine at its sole discretion.
2. Selling RWD’s products on your own website associated directly with your store(s) is permissible so long as this MAP policy is adhered to; Pricing listed on any Internet site (i.e. Amazon, eBay, etc.) is considered an “advertised price” and must adhere to this MAP Policy. No matter how the pricing is associated with an intent to purchase (added to shipping cart or order), the price is still considered the advertised price and is bound by this MAP Policy. Discounts applied at checkout to the entire order based on a customer’s purchasing history with the Reseller, such as discounts for “frequent shoppers”, do not violate this MAP Policy.
3. This MAP policy applies to all advertisements of RWD’s products in any and all media, including, but not limited to flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, email newsletters, email solicitations, internet or other electronic media, television, radio, and public signage. This MAP policy is not applicable to any in-store advertising that is displayed only in the store and not distributed to any customers.
4. A visible strikeout, deletion, or alteration of any price in any Internet advertising is strictly prohibited. It is a violation of this policy to advertise that a customer may “call for price” or “email for price” or “add to cart for price”, or to use similar language.
5. This MAP policy does not establish maximum advertised prices. All resellers may offer RWD products at any price in excess of the MSRP.
6. RWD must be specifically excluded from any type of advertised storewide sale or promotion if the promotion is perceived to discount RWD more than 10% below MSRP. Advertised coupons, dealer bucks, etc. are allowed as long as they are for future storewide purchases only. Dealers must not include statements in advertising or options related to RWD that may lead consumers to perceive the offer of prices is low 10% off MSRP.
7. Distributors of RWD products will supply a copy of this MAP Policy to any new or existing Resellers for their records.
8. This MAP Policy only relates to current and active RWD products. Any products deemed as closeout or having a discontinued status by RWD are not subject to this policy.
Failure to abide to this MAP Policy may result in penalties, including those specifically set forth below as well as being terminated as an authorized Russ Wernimont Design’s dealer.
Either RWD, or an assigned 3rd party company acting on behalf of RWD (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) will contact the Dealer via email, telephone or letter and remind them of the MAP Policy and identify the nature of the violation. The violator will be given 14 business days to conform to the
MAP Policy and cure the violation. If the violation is not cured within the 14 business day cure period, the Dealer will be placed on a 6-month suspension during which no Company product may be sold to the Dealer by the Company or its distributors.
Either RWD, or Company will contact the Dealer via email, telephone or letter and again remind them of the MAP Policy and identify the nature of the violation. The Dealer will then be placed on an additional 6-month suspension period during which they will be unable to obtain Company product from the
Company or its distributors.
RWD will cease doing business with the Dealer. Notwithstanding the above, based on the sole discretion of RWD and/or its authorized agent, a Dealer
who demonstrates multiple violations of this policy may be subject to permanent prohibition from purchasing RWD’s product and the Dealer’s rights to use RWD trademarks and copyrighted material will be forfeited and not permitted.
This MAP Policy is solely within RWD’s discretion and authority acting through the duly authorized managers of RWD. No employee or sales representative of RWD has any authority to discuss, modify or grant exceptions to this MAP Policy. Any representation or action by any employee, sales representative or persons not specifically authorized to discuss, modify, or grant exceptions to this MAP Policy under this paragraph is unauthorized and invalid. All questions about this MAP Policy should be in writing and directed via U.S. Mail to MAP Policy Administrator, Russ Wernimont Designs, 37100 Applegate Road,
Murrieta, CA 92563 or via firstname.lastname@example.org (Attn: MAP Policy Admin) who will respond only in writing. No oral communications about this MAP Policy are authorized. The MAP Policy Administrator shall be solely responsible for determining whether a violation of the policy has occurred, communicating decisions to Resellers regarding the policy and receiving any communications regarding sanctions imposed under this MAP Policy. Any action taken by RWD under this MAP Policy shall be without liability to RWD.
RWD reserves the right at any time to modify this MAP policy in whole or in part, to designate promotional periods during which the terms of this policy change, or to designate periods of time during which this policy is not acceptable.
Besides monitoring and MAP policy enforcement we also develop a healthy relationship with your compliant sellers.