Focus Auto Design is a Canadian company founded in 1987 specializing in restyling and protective automotive products. Their roots started out selling our accessories to niche aftermarkets across North America. With products made of higher quality materials and using local labour, they are committed to a high-quality standard. Their products have continually improved due to their demonstration and practice of the 5 core values they expect from all Focus Auto employees; Improvement, Professionalism, Dedication, Being a Team Player, and Enjoy the Ride.
Effective March 31, 2019, a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) on all Focus Auto Design Inc. products will be
in effect. International accounts must reflect pricing as translated into their local currency.
Focus Auto Design has been building a network of OEM and aftermarket clients based on customer service
and value since 1986. By not adhering to the established Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) a reseller can
have the dramatic effect of diminishing or detracting from the perceived value of the Focus Auto Design brand
and its products. Our MAP pricing policy is intended to ensure a level playing field for our resellers
encouraging consumers to choose a reseller based on quality of service, not price. Therefore, if Focus Auto
Design agrees to have your company sell and/or distribute its products, you will need to agree and abide by
the following requirements and restrictions. This MAP extends to all sellers and re-sellers in the supply chain.
It is the responsibility of our direct customer to make sure that all re-sellers follow this MAP policy.
The MAP policy shall work under the following guidelines:
1) The Minimum Advertised Price for any product shall not be below the current Manufacturer’s
Advertised Price (MAP) as published on the Focus Auto Design price sheet. MAP pricing is
established by Focus Auto Design and may be adjusted by Focus Auto Design at its sole discretion.
2) The MAP policy applies to all advertisements of Focus Auto Design products in any and all media,
including, but not limited to, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines,
catalogs, mail order catalogs, Internet or similar electronic media, television, radio, and public
3) The inclusion in advertising of discounted products covered by the MAP policy would be contrary to
the policy if it has the effect of discounting the advertised price of the covered product below the
4) Any strike-through or other alteration of the Minimum Advertised Price is prohibited.
5) MAP does not establish maximum advertised prices. All jobbers and sales representatives may offer
Focus Auto Design products at any price in excess of the MAP.
6) Focus Auto Design’s MAP policy does not in any way limit the ability of any jobber to advertise that
“they have the lowest prices” or, they “will meet or beat any competitors price”, that consumers should
“call for a price” or phrases of similar import as long as the price advertised or listed for the products
is not less than MAP.
7) Jobbers agrees to hold all trademarks and copyrights of Focus Auto Design as the property of Focus
Auto Design and use advertising materials provided by Focus Auto Design in an authorized manner
8) Intentional or repeated failure to abide by this policy will result in termination of supply and distribution
to offending parties. Focus Auto Design does not intend to do business with jobbers or sales
representatives who degrade the image of Focus Auto Design and its products. It is Focus Auto
Design’s sole discretion whether or not to provide prior notice or issue warnings before taking any
action under this policy.
9) E-Bay and Other Auction Web Sites Policy:
• “Buy it Now” options must be listed at a price equal to MAP or greater.
• For auctions the reserve and/or opening bids must start at MAP without a “Buy it Now” option.
• Best Offer Auctions Are Not Allowed
10) Focus Auto Design may run a sale from time to time and in such case the MAP will be the same as
the sale price on those particular items and on those particular dates. Focus Auto Design will send
out a notice in advance with details of the special.
11) Sales representatives of Focus Auto Design or appropriate parties will supply a copy of the Focus
Auto Design MAP policy to any new reseller to be filled out, acknowledged and returned to Focus
Auto Design or appropriate parties, and in doing so will bind the reseller to abide by the MAP and
reseller requirements spelled out in this document.
12) Focus Auto Design is developing a strict ‘Do Not Sell’ (DNS list). Customers that sell to the clients on
the DNS list will be subject to price increases or will be added to the DNS list. Products sold by
unauthorized jobbers are not providing the service to the customers or are undermining the MAP
policy and as a result has a negative effect on all potential customers. Focus Auto Design does not
offer warranty coverage or support to any purchases from unauthorized resellers.
This MAP policy has been established by Focus Auto Design to help ensure the legacy of Focus Auto Design
as a producer of top quality of car and truck accessories and to protect the reputation of its name and
products. The MAP policy is also designed to ensure jobbers and sales representatives have the incentive to
invest resources into services for Focus Auto Design customers. Violators of this MAP policy (either directly or
through their resellers) are subject to increases in price, lower shipping priority or even account cancellation.
Please indicate your understanding of this policy and your willingness to abide by its terms and conditions by
signing and listing the name of your company below.
Agreed to by:
Company name: __________________________________________________
Any and all other names by which this company operates (including names used on EBay, Amazon, etc):
Principal name printed:___________________________________
If in agreement with this policy then please fill out the requested information and return to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Focus Auto Design has instituted a strict *DO NOT SELL LIST* for any person or business
selling any Focus Auto Design Product below our Minimum Retail Price Policy.
This list must be used by any Wholesale Distributors, Jobbers, and Retail Outlets.
You must not sell to any name on the list or you will also be in violation.
Any products sold by any names on the list below WILL NOT be supported or warrantied.
Besides monitoring and MAP policy enforcement we also develop a healthy relationship with your compliant sellers.